ECTI Quick Reference Flip Chart
UP-TO-DATE AS OF: March, 2022
Complying with U.S. export, import, transaction and activity regulations is a highly complex undertaking, requiring extensive knowledge, preparation, time and effort. With so much at stake, and so many pieces in the puzzle, the Export Compliance Training Institute (ECTI) has developed a useful Quick Reference Flip Chart to help exporters navigate this challenging path.
This clear and easy-to-use reference guide includes essential steps and information needed to pursue compliance with U.S. export regulations administered by the U.S. Departments of State (ITAR), Commerce (EAR) and Treasury (OFAC), including:
- Step-by-step ITAR and EAR Order of Review flowchart
- EAR Export Flow Chart, along with related links to export control tools and resources
- ITAR Quick Reference Pad with exemptions and definitions
- Reexport Key Analysis Steps to determine controls on activities outside the U.S.
- Automated Export System (AES) Filing Flow Chart, with filing tools and references
- Common AES Filing Citations and Exemptions
- AES Filing Data Element Summaries
- University Export Controls Quick Reference Pad
To download your free copy, please complete our form on the right.